Saturday, March 15, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm at the KGB Law and Learning Center, 5297 West Copans Road, Margate, FL 33063. Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m. so don’t be late. View the flyer here.
Executive Director Donna DiMaggio Berger and her team will train your board members on the complexities of managing a community association.
Board member will learn:
- "Best practices" to streamline operations, assess risk, negotiate contracts, and more!
- How to protect your community from liability.
- Preparing Budgets and Meeting Financial Reporting Obligations.
- Tactical Warfare: Pursuing Collections.
- How to negotiate with vendors.
- How to defuse community conflict.
- Suspension of use rights.